AirLink, Airinmar’s repair order status management system allows customers to manage repair order progression and expedites. AirLink provides auto supplier updates combined with a dynamic work flow management tool for the user to efficiently manage, by exception and target concern repair orders.
AirLink drives the reduction of turnaround-time, supports enhanced visibility of the repair loop and improves internal efficiency and productivity levels.
AirLink features and benefits include:
- Auto supplier status requests and system updates;
- System filters that identify potential problem repairs;
- A quick PN search option with auto generated and populated supplier email for expedites;
- Visibility of repair order summary data, milestone event dates, freight data and contractual terms;
- Defined customer filters to review and action with supplier e.g. No Go, Go If, > X days; and
- Supplier update requests against selected repair orders through auto generated Excel reports or auto formatted emails.
All progression and expediting can be managed by Airinmar. Where Airinmar manages the progression and expedite function it also provides supplier TAT performance management.