Warranty Engineer (on-site warranty coordinator)
1 Ivanhoe Road, Hogwood Industrial Estate,
Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40 4QQ
Airinmar is recruiting a Warranty Engineer based onsite at our customer location in Barcelona, Spain, where Airinmar provides the full range of warranty management services.
Airinmar specialises in the management of aircraft component repairs and aircraft warranty management for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering, supply chain and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
As an Engineer within our Technical Services department, the successful candidates will be working as a Warranty Engineer and onsite coordinator. The role activities will include:
- Daily review of airline tech logs to identify and claim compensation for Line Maintenance defects.
- Assessment of Heavy Maintenance work packs to identify material and labour claims with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Review of Service Bulletins for warranty entitlement associated with industry support and non-industry support claims.
- Assessment of warranty rejections and liaising with suppliers in order to seek clarification when decisions are unjustified.
- Analysis and review of expendable equipment to identify individual part claims and quarantines for batch claims.
- Be able to build multi-level relationships within organisations, both internally and externally.
- Provide a point of contact for data retrieval, problem resolution and advice.
- It is expected that a large portion of this role will be conducted on-site at the customer facility and will require strong time management, great use of initiative and a passion for aviation.
Candidates should either hold a HNC/HND/Degree in a Business/Engineering discipline or have relevant work experience in an aircraft maintenance or warranty organisation.
Candidates are expected to have good analytical, communication and problem solving skills, as well as competency in using MS Excel. Prior experience with AMOS is advantageous. Bi-lingual in English & Spanish is highly desirable.
Please send your CV with a covering message by no later than 15th February to:
Mrs Debbie Goodman